Owned by Mecca Musawwir and based in Miami, Florida, is an African culture inspired fashion line for both men and women. Her goal is to mass promote African culture awareness. To show that being part of African culture is a privilege. Here is a list of some of the problems Mecca had:
- She had no form of branding because she was just starting out
- She was trying to appeal to models, athletes and social media celebrities but didn’t have a branding that could help them with that.
- Her sophisticated style, intention and course of action are what differentiates her from her competitors and she needed to be represented differently
A simple yet sophisticated brand identity that perfectly resonates with her target audience. This includes:
- Logo design
- Business cards
- Patterns and;
- Letter heads
- A unique branding that is highly personalized to Mecca’s taste and audience
- She got clear on what her brand stands for and how to communicate that.